Richard, Joshua & Gareth are back for another episode of the social enterprise podcast, Redefine.
Note: if you can’t see the links below then visit us at bit.ly/redefine004
This week on The Redefine Podcast (TRP) we discuss:
Rededinitions of the Week:
- Gareth leads with a redefintion of “David Cameron” to…well you’ll have to listen to find out. Link to Gareth’s source.
- Richard Redefines a country to “Smoke Monster” while slipping in mention of one of his favorite TV shows, Lost. Link to Richard’s source.
- Joshua praises Imprimis Pharmaceuticals Inc. for their annoucned release of a low cost life saving pill while a different ocompany tried to gouge their customers literally to death Link to Joshua’s source.
Social Enterprise Heroes of the Week:
- Richard – Floating Solar Powered Schools in Bangladesh
- Gareth – Free Unversity Grade Courses in Social Entrepreneurship
- Joshua – FOCUS Foods Inc. Changing the Way Supermarkets Get Fresh Produce & Fish
Agrego’s wins and losses of the week along with Richard making Josh sound like a complete jerk.
And finally our controversial topic:
Why Not Charity?
Reach out to us on social media at:
Ask questions on social media or use hashtags: